You will independently develop and be responsible for software solutions and electronic control systems for customer-specific applications, and will do so in close cooperation with the project manager
This is what awaits you.
- You will be able to develop your skills in planning, programming, documenting and testing, taking into account legal requirements (standards, guidelines, etc.) and company-specific specifications
- You’ll work with foresight and always consider the entire architecture in addition to individual systems
- You’ll be the interface to internal and external partners. This includes tracking of requirements and specifications
- You’ll create test protocols for software validation
- You’ll create all relevant product documentation
- You’ll be responsible for external development projects in the areas of control engineering and software development
- You’ll be in charge of managing the requirements for software and hardware in cooperation with external development partners.
What you bring with you.
- You have successfully completed technical education (technical degree, state-certified technician or similar) or have several years of practical experience in a comparable position.
- In addition, you have the following qualifications
- Good programming skills (C++, graphical programming languages like FUB, etc.)
- Deep technical understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical components
- Good knowledge of railroad and industry-specific standards
- Experience in handling international projects (ideally in a medium-sized industrial enterprise)
- Familiarity with the communication and documentation of technical topics and content
- A solid grounding in MS Office
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong hands-on mentality for thriving in a dynamic environment
- A positive outlook towards people and excellent team player skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm for helping to shape the company
- Structured and independent way of working as well as a reliable nature
You can look forward to.
- An unconventional, informal working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Exciting and varied field of activity
- Flat hierarchies and short lines of communication
- Innovative and agile working environment
- Flexible working (home office, trust-based working hours, flexitime without core hours)
- A family-friendly employer with a sense of proportion
- Team spirit and a constructive, active, safe-to-fail culture
- Ample room to manoeuvre and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional career opportunities in an international environment
- Attractive location near the Elbe river
- Staff WLAN, free bottomless coffee
- Regular team events
In our technology stronghold in Wedel, you will not only be able to contribute your own ideas, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to be part of a company during its development and growth.
Working in an entrepreneurial environment, you will take on responsibility from the outset, making a difference from day one. Innovative products and project environments with global customers will pave the way for you to help shape the technology of the future.
You’ll get access to our global network and have the opportunity to gain new experiences outside your home country if you choose to.
Do you want to share your personal and professional skills with us, enabling us to grow together, have fun and create the rail infrastructure of the future? Then we should definitely meet!
Let’s get your future career on track right now!