You will independently handle international projects. It will be your responsibility to correspond with our international customers and send order confirmations by coordinating with the specialist departments
This is what awaits you.
- You will independently handle international projects. It will be your responsibility to create and send order confirmations to our international customers, to correspond with these customers, and to monitor the agreed delivery dates by coordinating with the specialist departments
- You will be responsible for organizing the shipping of goods. This includes commissioning the shipping service provider and preparing all export, shipping and transport documents in compliance with the regulations regarding the movement of goods with third countries, including export controls
- You will also evaluate and maintain our orders in the ERP system. You will do this in close coordination with Sales, and by taking into account the relevant data in the customer’s web portals, the customer master data, the customer orders as well as our supplier and item master data in the materials management program (Microsoft Dynamics)
- You will support planning and purchasing of materials for production and project management in cooperation with the specialist departments
You will prepare price calculations and price enquiries, and will process orders independently
- You will follow and maintain our delivery dates (orders and projects.
- You will be keen to work on the further development of the materials management system (Microsoft Dynamics) and to take on cross-departmental tasks and internal projects.
The appointment will initially be in a part-time role, with the possibility of full-time employment in due course.
What you bring with you.
You have successfully completed a qualification in commerce (with a focus on wholesale and foreign trade, freight forwarding and logistics services) or have several years of practical experience in a comparable position.
In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant experience in handling international orders, preferably in an internationally oriented, medium-sized industrial company
- Experience in the areas of export and customs clearance
- A solid grounding in MS Office
- Very good written and spoken English
- Confident, friendly and obliging demeanour towards suppliers, business partners and employees, combined with negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Strong customer orientation and obvious organizational talent as well as high flexibility
- Strong hands-on mentality for thriving in a dynamic environment
- A positive outlook towards people and excellent team player skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm for helping to shape the company
- An independent, meticulous, structured and result-oriented way of thinking and working
- A trustworthy and responsible personality, characterized by loyalty, discretion and reliability
You can look forward to.
- An unconventional, informal working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Exciting and varied field of activity
- Flat hierarchies and short lines of communication
- Innovative and agile working environment
- Flexible working (home office, trust-based working hours, flexitime without core hours)
- A family-friendly employer with a sense of proportion
- Team spirit and a constructive, active, safe-to-fail culture
- Ample room to manoeuvre and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional career opportunities in an international environment
- Attractive location near the Elbe river
- Staff WLAN, free bottomless coffee
- Regular team events
In our technology stronghold in Wedel, you will not only be able to contribute your own ideas, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to be part of a company during its development and growth.
Working in an entrepreneurial environment, you will take on responsibility from the outset, making a difference from day one. Innovative products and project environments with global customers will pave the way for you to help shape the technology of the future.
You’ll get access to our global network and have the opportunity to gain new experiences outside your home country if you choose to.
Do you want to share your personal and professional skills with us, enabling us to grow together, have fun and create the rail infrastructure of the future? Then we should definitely meet!
Let’s get your future career on track right now!