You will take on the manual assembly of various serial products and electrical and mechanical components.
This is what awaits you.
- You will take on the manual assembly of various series products as well as electrical and mechanical components according to the parts list, drawing and 3D-model in accordance with the specified requirements
- You’ll be responsible for the final inspection of electrical / mechanical components according to the test protocol or test instructions
- You will create the documentation of the work carried out or a subsequent evaluation of the assembly activities carried out on the basis of defined quality standards
- You will assess the quality-critical features of the components you have manufactured
- In between tasks, you will be expected to do various errands as required and to participate in cross-departmental, internal tasks and projects
What you bring with you.
You have successfully completed a technical or manual qualification, preferably with a focus on electronics / mechatronics.
In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- Practical experience in the assembly of electronic / mechanical components, preferably in an internationally oriented, medium-sized industrial company
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics and metal technology
- Physical resilience as well as manual skills and technical understanding
- Intuition, tact and excellent fine motor skills
- Confidence in working with technical drawings and measuring equipment
- Knowledge of written and spoken German, and a basic knowledge of English
- A solid grounding in MS Office
- Strong quality and customer orientation
- Enthusiasm for helping to shape the company
- Strong hands-on mentality for thriving in a dynamic environment
- A positive outlook towards people and excellent team player skills
- An independent, results-oriented way of thinking and working
You can look forward to.
- An unconventional, informal working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Exciting and varied field of activity
- Flat hierarchies and short lines of communication
- Innovative and agile working environment
- Flexible working (home office, trust-based working hours, flexitime without core hours)
- A family-friendly employer with a sense of proportion
- Team spirit and a constructive, active, safe-to-fail culture
- Ample room to manoeuvre and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional career opportunities in an international environment
- Attractive location near the Elbe river
- Staff WLAN, free bottomless coffee
- Regular team events
In our technology stronghold in Wedel, you will not only be able to contribute your own ideas, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to be part of a company during its development and growth.
Working in an entrepreneurial environment, you will take on responsibility from the outset, making a difference from day one. Innovative products and project environments with global customers will pave the way for you to help shape the technology of the future.
You’ll get access to our global network and have the opportunity to gain new experiences outside your home country if you choose to.
Do you want to share your personal and professional skills with us, enabling us to grow together, have fun and create the rail infrastructure of the future? Then we should definitely meet!
Let’s get your future career on track right now!